Friday, January 5, 2024

Mintay Christmas Cards Kit

 


I am trying very hard to get some of the kits and virtual classes completed that are on my bookshelf.  I have to admit that many are from 2023, but I even have some from 2021 and 2022.  I have more work to do for sure!

Last October,  on my drive to Taylored Expressions Stamp Joy in Des Moines, I made a stop at Scrapmania in Cedar Rapids.  The store is amazing and is one of the largest store with the most inventory I think I have ever seen.  By the checkout, they have a large round display with many kits and classes they offer.  As I waited to check out, this Mintay White Christmas Cards kit caught my eye.  I love Mintay patterned papers and their Christmas line is always so pretty.  This kit was designed by Nancy McClelland and included all of the components for 12 Christmas Cards.  Every card was in a small paper bag and everything was cut out!  I did add an extra layer of cardstock behind the background patterned paper along with an additional layer behind the sweet middle image.  The sentiments were also included but I did substitute my own for a couple.  



I now set with a dozen more Christmas cards for 2024!

Image/Sentiment:   All Included in the kit

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Mintay Papers White Christmas ; Stampin' Up Early Espresso; Additional cardstock included in the kiy

Ink:  Sentiments were included
 
Accessories:  Sparkly Glitter Drops

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, what a great set of cards! It looks like that kit found at Scrapmania (it is an amazing store!) has you well on your way to Christmas 2024. Way to go!