Sunday, January 7, 2024

Love is Kind

 


This is a card I recently made with one of my most favorite Stampin' Up stamps--Love Is Kind.  It is a single wood mounted stamp and I love the image!  I stamped it on The Paper Cut's Opal Metallic cardstock and it gives the image a bit of a shine.  It also looks a bit blurry as it did bleed just a bit, but that is okay. I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers.   I used the Taylored Expressions Frame in Frame die set and layered one of the frames three times from Rose Red cardstock. The background is a Altenew 3D Embossing Folder called Crystal Wall.  I added some Taylored Expressions Pearl Drip Drops.  





I also used this same stamp for an upcoming challenge, so be sure to check back later this month!

Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Love is Kind

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Opal Metallic; Stampin' Up Rose Red and Very Vanilla

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black
 
Accessories:  Altenew Crystal Wall 3D Embossing Folder; Copic Sketch Markers; Taylored Expressions Frame in Frame Dies, Pearl Drip Drops

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Barb - I too love that stamp, not that I own it.. You have made a gorgeous card
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so pretty. I love the stamp (I have it too)!