Thursday, January 18, 2024

Whimsical Greetings

 


For the past few weeks, I have been making cards from kits that I have sitting in  pouches in my stamp room.  I have a few kits from the Scrapbook and Cards Virtual Events called Crop & Create Delivered.  These three cards are from fall of 2022!  Yes, they have been in my room for a long time...................  This class was taught by Jenn Shurkus, called Whimsical Greetings and features Lawn Fawn products.


These 3 cards use the Sunny Squirrels Stamp and matching die set.  It also used the Lawn Fawn Sunflower Greetings Die set.  The patterned papers are also from Lawn Fawn.  They sure are cute cards as so many of the Lawn Fawn products feature cute creatures!  Now I have a few thank you cards to add to my stash!




Reminder--these are not my own designs!  These cards are the designs from Jenn Shurkus!   I am just recreating the cards from the class. 

Image/Sentiment: Scrapbook & Cards Crop & Create Delivered Fall 2022.  Jenn Shurkus and Whimsical Greeting Lawn Fawn Class.  Sunny Squirrels Stamps and Lawn Cuts, Sunflower Greetings Lawn Cuts by Lawn Fawn

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  All included in kit--all are available from Lawn Fawn

Ink:  Various Taylored Expressions Colors
 
Accessories:    None

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, you did such a good job with the cards from the Lawn Fawn class. They are so pretty!

kiwimeskreations said...

A delightful trio of cards Barb - a great class result!
Blessings
Maxine