Tuesday, August 11, 2020

A Parade of Old Memories


Today is the second Tuesday in August and time again for my A Card A Week Challenge!  The theme is August is to use a Color Combination from the SCS Challenges.  

This week I picked  CC795-A Parade of Old Memories. I picked a My Favorite Things-MFT stamp and die set called Balloon Bundle.  I colored the balloons with my Copic Sketch Markers. I layered the balloon bundle after die cutting over a piece of cardstock embossed with a Cuttlebug Hounds tooth Embossing Folder. The background paper is from Stampin' Up's Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper, along with all of the cardstock.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.
 

Here is the inside of my card:



I like this card and hope you do too.  I hope you will stop back next week to see the next SCS Color Combo for August!  

Image/Sentiment:  My Favorite Things-MFT Balloon Bundle-stamp and die set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Granny Poppy Parade, Old Olive, Mango Melody, Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black;  Stampin' Up Poppy Parade

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Mini Banner Punch; Cuttlebug Hounds Tooth Embossing Folder




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so fun! Love those balloons and the party feel!

Carol W said...

Great card Barb, The party has started.

kiwimeskreations said...

A great sketch and colour combination Barb, for this wonderful celebratory card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine