Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Color Challenge!


Today is the third Tuesday in August and time again for my A Card A Week Challenge!  The theme is August is to use a Color Combination from the SCS Challenges.  

This week I picked  CC791-Delight in the Mambo and Calypso. I a fun Whipper Snapper Designs wooden stamp called Whimsical Giraffe.   I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers. I layered the image over Stampin' Up Bubble and Fizz Designer Series Paper--I think it is a fun background.  I added a few pink enamel dots as the only embellishment!
 


Here is the inside of my card:


I like this card and hope you do too.  I hope you will stop back next week to see the last SCS Color Combo for August!  

Image/Sentiment: Whipper Snapper Designs Whimsical Giraffe

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Bubbles and Fizz Designer Series Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; 

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Pink Enamel Dots




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a darling stamp, Barb - and cute CUTE card!