Monday, August 3, 2020

Pandemic Sentiment!


This is card #8 for my August One + 12 card!  This is a very fun, monthly challenge with Kelly and Jeanette to use one stamp only, each month, for one + 12!  For 2020, I am using my Taylored Expressions image called Big Grumpy.  I am able to add one of the coordinating sentiments from the set.  I think he is a hoot!  

This month I used one of the sentiments from the Big Grumpy-Cat set.  I colored Big Grumpy with my Copic Sketch Markers and used the matching die to cut him out.   The background paper is also from Taylored Expressions called Playful Patterns Black and White.  This sentiment is perfect for a pandemic!


Here is the inside of my card:



Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards.  Here are links to Jeanette's and Kelly's blogs. I am sure you will enjoy checking out the one stamp set each of them picked for 2020 and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! Be sure to check back every month on the 3rd to see our cards!

Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Big Grumpy and matching die along with Big Grumpy-Cat Sentiment

Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar 110# White; Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Basic Black; Taylored Expression Playful Patterns Black and White

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; 




5 comments:

terry serman said...

I need this stamp set! Your card is so cute!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

LOL! Well someone sure has an attitude this morning. ;) I think your grumpy bear card is way too cute... love that background! It's interesting, too, that you did mostly black/white this month and I did all black/white.

I look forward to these posts every month. I'm sure glad Kelly invited us on her 1 + 12 adventure.

Carol W said...

Great card Barb. Perfect for the situation in the world today.....

kiwimeskreations said...

Love it Barb - the black and white are so dramatic! As for Big Grumpy, I have come to really enjoy him this year.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun and adorable- and love the sentiment- and I can hear Ariel singing it too!