Saturday, August 22, 2020

Maybe Christmas


This is my August card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 8 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I inked up one of my great stamp sets from The Project Bin called Maybe Christmas. I die cut the image and layer with My Favorite Things-MFT Stitched Arch Stax. I used a package of Stampin' Up Merry Moments Designer Series Paper again for the background and the strip under the die cuts. I added Stampin' Up 1/8" Old Olive Taffeta ribbon for the embellishment.  I think everyone can use another Christmas card.


Here is the inside of my card:





I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!

Image/Sentiment:  The Project Bin Maybe Christmas

Cardstock:  Neenah Class Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Merry Moments Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow

Accessories:  Stampin' Up 1/8" Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon; My Favorite Things-MFT Stitched Arch Stax



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so pretty - lovely designer paper to go with the stamp you chose to use. Looks great!

Carol W said...

Nice classic card. love it.