Friday, August 21, 2020

Sending Hugs!



This is my card for August's Monthly Challenge for the Creative Card Chicks.  This group is a kind of mystery image swap, where we each get an image and additional items to complete the challenge each month. This is the third month of our new round--join me through the rest of 2020 and into 2021.

Maggie is the hostess this month and sent everyone this great image from CC Designs called Scaredy Cat. Maggie also included two fun sentiments and some cute patterned paper. 

I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I used two of the patterned papers for the background.   I added one of the sentiments, but I am not sure any one is taking me up on a hug from this cat!


Here is the inside of my card:



The Creative Card Chicks are to post our cards between the 21st and 23rd of each month--so if you check the blogs on my sidebars, you may see more of these wonderful creations!  Many of our members also post their card in our SCS thread--so you might find more there.  Be sure to come back and join us again in September with an image that Terry sends out.




Image/Sentiment:  CC Designs Scaredy Cat

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Xpress It Blending White; Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Linen Thread



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

That cat is hilarious! Cute card, Barb!

Margaret said...

Great card, Barb. I like your layout and the cat coloring is awesome!