Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Bubbles!


Today the last Tuesday in August and time again for my A Card A Week Challenge!  The theme for August is to use a Color Combination from the SCS Challenges.  

This week I picked  CC788-Limes Bursting with Pink. I picked a sweet sentiment from the fun Taylored Expressions stamp set called Bubble Greetings   I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers. I layered the image over Stampin' Up Bubble and Fizz Designer Series Paper--I think it is a fun background.  Plus, it has the word Bubble in it too!  I added a few pink enamel dots as the only embellishment!
 

Here is the inside of my card:



I like this card and hope you do too.  I hope you will stop back next week to see the what the challenge is for September!  

Image/Sentiment: Taylored Expressions Bubble Greetings

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Powder Pink, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Bubbles and Fizz Designer Series Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; 

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Pink Enamel Dots




2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A lovely cheerful card Barb
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a pretty card - I love the supersized sentiment!