Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Christmas Truck


Christmas is less than away, so I am busy making more Christmas Cards. Today I showcasing a card I made with a Christmas kit that I received
kit from Diane for our Christmas Crazy group on SCS.  She sent me this sweet truck and tree image from Stampendous called Christmas Truck. The sentiment on my card is from Stampin' Up's Short & Sweet set, one of my all time favorites for small spaces!

I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and layered the image over a piece of red buffalo plaid Paper that Diane included.  I added a flag of Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler Satin Quilted ribbon under the oval punches I used for the sentiment.  
 

Here is the inside of my card:


I like this card and hope you and Diane does too.  

Image/Sentiment:  Stampendous Christmas Truck/Stampin' Up Short & Sweet

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black; Red Buffalo Plaid Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Oval Punches




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love this truck... great card, Barb!