Thursday, October 8, 2020

Thanksgiving


This is my card for our October swap for my local stamp store called Polka Dots.  The theme is Fall--Halloween or Thanksgiving Cards.  I went with a stamp from one of my favorite lines from Paper Inspirations called Thanksgiving Calligraphy.  I used some fun patterned paper from Carta Bella called Brisk Leaves from the Fall Break line. I added Crushed Curry Bakers twine for a hit of yellow color.

Here is the inside of my card:



I am sure I will get back some fun and colorful cards!


Image/Sentiment: Inspirations Thanksgiving Calligraphy

Cardstock: Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso; Carta Bella Fall Break-Brisk Leaves Patterned Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Cajun Craze

Accessories:   Stampin' Up Crush Curry Bakers Twine




1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

A striking card Barb - love how you make cards with a 'sentiment' stamp as the focal point
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine