Monday, October 12, 2020

Stamp What?


Today is 10th month of the Stamp What? challenge with the three collaborators you have seen many times in the past--Kelly, Jeanette and me!  I am late with my October post as it should have been on the 10th.............  Kelly came up with the challenge to randomly pick a Stampin' Up set and make a card with that set.  Get the dust off of those forgotten Stampin' Up sets! 

I decided when this group challenge started to only use the wooden Stampin' Up stamps that are on my bottom shelves.  So this month, I randomly picked a set called What's Brewin'.  This is also an older set as the year 1999 is on the box.  

I inked up the sweet heart coffee cup and one of the fun sentiments from the same set.  I die cut the image and layered with Spellbinders Labels 11--also a very old set of dies!   The background paper is also from Stampin' Up called Coffee Break and I cut strips from 4 of the fun coffee related patterns!  I added a some Early Espresso Baker's twine as an embellishment!



Here is the inside of my card, with the fun coffee ring pattern:


I like the look of my card this month and I hope you do too.  Be sure to check out Jeanette and Kelly's cards-but you will probably need to check back a few days as they were most likely on time!  I am sure they have some fun cards with those "oldies but goodies" stamp sets by Stampin' Up!

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up What's Brewin'

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up Garden Green, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Coffee Time Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Early Espresso

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Square Punches; Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 11




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card looks awesome... those coffee rings are fun! I remember this set; I had it but got rid of it in my purge.

Carol W said...

This is a great card Barb. What a great idea to use some of your old stamps to make cards. You get to ink up unloved stamps or well loved ones and make something new.

kiwimeskreations said...

Well done Barb - I always love a good coffee card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine