Thursday, October 29, 2020

Jingle All The Way!


Christmas is less than away, so I am busy making more Christmas Cards. Today I showcasing a card from one of the new-to-me stamp sets by Taylored Expressions called Bubble Greetings Jingle.  I love the big letters and the silver bells are so cute!

I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and layered the image with Spellbinders Labels 11 dies.  The background and striped strip are Simple Stories Cozy Christmas-Stripes patterned paper.  I added three Taylored Expressions Silver Drip Dots for some bling on the card!  
 

Here is the inside of my card:



I like this card and hope you too.  More Christmas Cards to come for sure!


Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Bubble Greetings Jingle

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Basic Black; Gina K Designs Lipstick Red; Simple Stories Cozy Christmas-Stripes Patterned Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Spellbinders Labels 11 Dies; Taylored Expressions Drip Dots Silver




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this card is so cute! Love the jingles!