Sunday, October 25, 2020

Snowman & Critters


Christmas is 2 months from today, so Pre-Merry Christmas.  Who knows what Christmas Celebrations will look like this year-wishing I had a crystal ball........ Today I showcasing a card I made with a Christmas kit that I received in the summer.

This card is a kit from Pansy for our Christmas Crazy group on SCS and she sent me this sweet Snowman and Critters image from The Stamping Place. The sentiment on the inside of my card is from the same company.   I colored all of the gang with my Copic Sketch Markers and layered the image over a piece of Stampin' Up Season of Style Designer Series Paper that Pansy included.  I added three of the red enamel dots along with the 2 kinds of Stampin' Up fibers and a plastic snowflake that was also in the kit.  
 

Here is the inside of my card:


I like this card and hope you and Pansy does too.  I have a second card from another kit that I will post on Tuesday, so I hope you will check back to see it!

Image/Sentiment:  The Stamping Place Snowman & Critters, Time to Chase

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Season of Style Designer Series Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; 

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Red Enamel Dots; Stampin' Up Fibers; Plastic Snowflake




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is adorable! Love the way you colored the fun image. Sweet!