Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween! Today I am showing you a card I made with a fun Unity Itty Bitty stamp set called Creepy, Spooky & Scary.  How did they know that sentiment is perfect for 2020?!

I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I then die cut the image with Gina Marie Designs Square Double Frame.  I then cut another frame from black and carefully lined the image up in the frame.  Tip-you have to find the correct side as they are not all the same!  I layered the both image and black frame over a piece of striped Halloween patterned paper from Our Memories For Life Frightful & Furry paper pack.  A few orange enamel dots are the final touch!
 


Here is the inside of my card:



I like this card and hope you too.  

Image/Sentiment:  Unity Itty Bitty Creepy, Spooky & Scary

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Cherry Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie; Heritage Makers Our Memories For Life-Frightful & Furry

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Gina Marie Designs Square Double Frame; Orange Enamel Dots




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your Halloween card is so cute! I like the die you used. It does so well with that image and fun sentiment!