Saturday, October 3, 2020

Witch Switch!


This is card #10 for my October One + 12 card!  This is a very fun, monthly challenge with Kelly and Jeanette to use one stamp only, each month, for one + 12!  For 2020, I am using my Taylored Expressions image called Big Grumpy.  I am able to add one of the coordinating sentiments from the set.  I think he is a hoot!  

This month, of course for Halloween,  I used one of the sentiments from the Big Grumpy Halloween Set.  I colored Big Grumpy with my Copic Sketch Markers and used the matching die to cut him out.   I also colored and die cut the witch's hat and pumpkin!  This sentiment is perfect for this month!  
The two background papers are from Teresa Collins called Masquerade Party.  I added 3 purple enamel dots to the top!


Here is the inside of my card:



Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards.  Here are links to Jeanette's and Kelly's blogs. I am sure you will enjoy checking out the one stamp set each of them picked for 2020 and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! Be sure to check back for the next two months on the 3rd to see our cards!

Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Big Grumpy and matching die along with Big Grumpy Halloween Sentiments and Dies

Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar 110# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie; Teresa Collins Masquerade Party Patterned Paper 

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers;  Purple Enamel Dots



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh what fun... I love how you used your ONE stamp to make the cutest Halloween card. Just as sassy and as cute as can be.

MiamiKel said...

Haha - I thought about picking up this set to go with my grumpy but wont' use it enough - so I'm excited to see yours! How fun to keep switching the sentiments! I spy some extra stamps (ahem) but we love you and will let it slide, ROFL!