Monday, October 19, 2020

Fall Scarecrow


I decided to play along with my friend Kelly's challenge on SCS--Fall Scarecrow.  And, I thought it would be fun to make a slimline card as we know these guys are tall and thin!

I found a fun digital image called Scarecrow in my files, from the time I was on the Melonheadz Design Team--that seems so long ago.  I love all of her fun and colorful designs and this one is perfect for the challenge.  I printed it out and cut it out with one of the slim double stitched oval dies from Creek Bank Creations. I added a appropriate sentiment from the old wooden Stampin' Up Short & Sweet set.  This was fun card to make and I hope Kelly and you think so too!  





The keyword on SCS is CAS608--be sure to check out the other fall scarecrow creations!

Image/Sentiment:  Melonheadz Scarecrow/Stampin' Up Short & Sweet Sentiment

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White; The Paper Cut Kraft Slimline Card base.

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Creek Bank Creations Slim Double Stitched Ovals




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your scarecrow is soooo cute and your tall slimline card is perfect!

kiwimeskreations said...

A very handsome scarecrow Barb and a fabulous card too. Love how you have use the image to made this wonderful monochrome card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine