Monday, November 23, 2020

A Christmas Blessing


This is my card for our November swap for my local stamp store called Polka Dots.  The theme is Winter or Christmas Cards.  I went with on of my favorite Christmas stamps from Verses called A Christmas Blessing.  I used some fun Designers Series Paper from Stampin' Up called Presents & Pinecones. I added a strip of wide Cherry Cobbler Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon.


Here is the inside of my card:



I am sure I will get back some beautiful holiday cards!


Image/Sentiment:  Verses A Christmas Blessing

Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White ; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Mint Macaron Presents & Pinecones Designer Series Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler

Accessories:   Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so pretty. The Christmas blessing is perfect! Well done!

kiwimeskreations said...

You have made a wonderful card Barb - love how you so often make the sentiment the main focus of the card front. This is a fabulous blessing
Stay safe
Blessings
MAxine