Sunday, November 15, 2020

Red Nose!


It is the 15th of the month and that means I am showing you a new Dueling Darlings card. We are in our 10th year of these duels as we started in August of 2010-so awesome!  For our November Challenge, Carol and Shelly are the hostesses. Shelly is a Dazzler and Carol is a Diva--same as me!   And we are all Dueling Darlings!  

The theme for November is Red Nose!  Carol sent us some fun reindeer images from the CC Designs Reindeer Games set. I colored this little cutie with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I added some Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen over the part of the hat for more shimmer!  I layered the image over a sweet piece of red foil and some holiday plaid patterned paper that Carol sent along.   I added a strip of the shiny silver ribbon under the "Sparkly Wishes" sentiment in the kit.  I added a few rhinestones for a bit more sparkle!  This was fun card kit to play with--thanks Carol! 


Here is the inside of my card:



I hope all of the Darlings enjoy my card this month. Please be sure to stop in to see what all of the Divas as well the Dazzlers have created this month. We take December off, so I will be back in January of 2021.  We will have a new group name as we are reorganizing--stay tuned for more details on January 15th!

There are a few members who do not have blogs: Suzy and LJ who are on the Diva team and Debby and 
Terry S who are Dazzlers. You will be able to check out their creations in their SCS gallery, if you click on the link for their name.  All of the others should be found on my left sidebar.  I am sure you will enjoy all of the wonderful creations this month!

Image/Sentiment: CC Designs Reindeer Games

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White; Stampin' Up Real Red, Basic Black; Red Foil, The Paper Studio Plaid Patterned Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Silver Glitter Ribbon; Rhinestones; Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Pen



8 comments:

terry serman said...

Very cute Barb! Love the plaid!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love your card - the daring image looks fabulous the way you colored it and the way you did the ribbon and sentiment is so eye-catching. Fun fun card!

Tracie said...

Great card Barb. I love the reindeer image. So cute.

Carol W said...

What a great card Barb. I love it both inside and out. I like how you used the dsp on the front of the card. The layout is great and the use of the sentiment on the ribbon....You did an outstanding job with the kit1

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling image- and love your sweet card. A great and fun duel to end our 2020 exchanging!

Judy McMullen said...

Terrific card, Barb! Love the plaid background. It really adds to the character of that darling reindeer! So pretty!! Wishing you a very blessed Thanksgiving and holiday season!!

Darlene LeTavec said...

Barb, this makes me feel like I'm wrapped in a soft blanket in front of the fire!! Such warm colors and richly colored image...I love it! A beautiful card!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous image Barb, and i love how you have mounted him!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine