Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving



Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving.  I hope you have a Blessed Day--   no matter how it looks in 2020!

This is a card I made for a recent sketch challenge.  I used two older Stampin' Up sets--Gently Falling for the leaf and Day of Gratitude for the sentiment. I used the layering circle dies to cut the image and added some linen thread behind the scallop circle.  The patterned paper is also an older retired set from Stampin' Up called Orchard Harvest.  

Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Gently Falling/Day of Gratitude

Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Cajun Craze

Accessories:   Stampin' Up Layering Circle dies; Linen Thread



1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is beautiful! Lovely leaf!