Monday, November 9, 2020

Making a Difference!


It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the fun image that I sent for November--for Card #75!  That means we are in year #6--can you believe that?  All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time!  Jeanette is up next for the December challenge.  And, we will be back in 2021--stay tuned for another year of fun!!!  Be sure to come back to see what we create!  


For our card this month, I sent out this perfect image from Taylored Expressions called Making a Difference!  It is a very fun image and I think it is so appropriate for 2020!  And, I know the three of us are really trying to make a difference in any way that we can............................

I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers. I picked many different colors to coordinate with the rainbow colored background, which is also from Taylored Expressions.  Three different colors of enamel dotes finish off my card. I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!


Here is the inside of my card:



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!   Jeanette is up for our December challenge.  Please be sure to join us again.  


Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Making a Difference

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Highland Heather, Soft Sea Foam; Taylored Expressions Rainbow Brights

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Enamel Dots




4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is so pretty - the coloring coordinates nicely with the chevron paper and those perfectly placed enamel dots. Lovely!

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful take on this image, Barb - and the rainbows are perfect!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this image Barb, and you have made such a cheerful card with it :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Carol W said...

Another great card both inside and out.