Thursday, November 19, 2020

Mystery Image #61


Today is the 19th and the day after due date for a Mystery Swap on SCS. This is my card for that swap.  It is a group of us who do a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same mystery image, sent to us by the hostess. This swap was created by Forest Ranger—Jeanette--back in 2010 and we are now in our 61st round!  Sharon is our hostess this month and sent everyone this pretty image from CTMH-Close to My Heart called Pemberley Workshop, #1491. She will swap out the cards and send everyone the next image, which Terry will pick out! We then get to do it all again, for round #62, in January!   

I think the image is unique and I first decided I wanted to have an embossed background-so I picked the Quickutz Swirls folder.  I then decided on a color combo and went with pinks!  I then colored it with my Copic Sketch Markers. It is a large image, so the only embellishments are some pink enamel dots.  


Here is the inside of my card:


I hope Sharon and all of the mystery swappers like my card.  If you check my sidebar on the left, you might see some other swappers who have posted their cards today, yesterday or in the next few days.

Image/Sentiment:  CTMH-Close To My Heart Pemberley Workshop, #1491

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Papertrey White; Stampin' Up Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Powder Pink

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Quickutz Swirls Embossing Folder; Pink Enamel Dots




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, it is always fun to see your Mystery Image cards - this one is a real beauty! Nicely done!

Carol W said...

Great card Barb/ I love it both inside and out.

kiwimeskreations said...

This is stunning Barb - love that you made it monochromatic, and let that fabulous image really stand out
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine