Tuesday, November 17, 2020

The Light Shines in the Darkness


This is my November card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 8 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I inked up one of my newer Christmas stamp sets from Taylored Expressions called The Light Shines!   I love the layering of the ornaments and star on the tree.  And, this sentiment is one of my all time favorites.  I think this would also work well in a slim-line card. The background paper is from Stampin' Up called All is Bright--perfect with all of the stars!  3 Taylored Expressions Drip Drops are the embellishment.  I think everyone can use a Christmas card.



Here is the inside of my card:




I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!


Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions The Light Shines

Cardstock:  Neenah Class Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, All is Bright Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, YoYo Yellow, Early Espresso

Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Drip Drops




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love the saying on this beautiful card! Well done!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful scripture quote Barb, and a stunning card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine