Saturday, November 21, 2020

He Sees You!


This is my card for November's Monthly Challenge for the Creative Card Chicks.  This group is a kind of mystery image swap, where we each get an image and additional items to complete the challenge each month. This is the 6th month of our new round--join me through the rest of 2020 and into 2021.

Suzy stepped in as the hostess this month and she gave us a choice of two sketches to use for our card.  She also said it needed to be a Christmas theme with an animal.  I picked Big Grumpy Cat and added the Big Grumpy Christmas stamp sets and the matching dies, both from Taylored Expressions. I colored the images with my Copic Sketch Markers and added some Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle on the white parts of the hat!   The sketch I picked was SC607 and I showcased some of the fun patterned paper in a 6x6 pack from Gina K Designs called Winter Whimsey.  I added a velvet bow as the final touch for this colorful card.


Here is the inside of my card:



The Creative Card Chicks are to post our cards between the 21st and 23rd of each month--so if you check the blogs on my sidebars, you may see more of these wonderful creations!  Many of our members also post their card in our SCS thread--so you might find more there.  We take December off so be sure to come back and join us again in January with an image that I am going to send out.




Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Big Grumpy Cat and Big Grumpy Christmas Stamp Sets and Dies

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Early Pool Party, Real Red, Garden Green; Gina K Designs Winter Whimsey 6x6 Patterned Paper Pack

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Up Real Red

Accessories:  Gold Red Velvet Ribbon; Copic Sketch Markers; Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Glitter Pen




7 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so cute and sassy! Love it!

Carol W said...

This card is adorble.

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous snarky Christmas card Barb - love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

You are making lots of fun cards using this fun image. Love this great layout!

terry serman said...

I love this! I need grumpy cat!

Margaret said...

I love Grumpy Cat and your cute card with the image. Love the sentiment too. Great job with the challenge.

Carol W said...

So dang cute. Fun layout and fun saying. Well done.