Sunday, May 1, 2022

Happy May Day!






Today I am showing you some cards I made in the past few days from the SCT-Scrapbook and Cards Today Crop and Create Delivered.  This was an awesome virtual card making event that happened a month ago and I was not able to watch all of the classes from the three days.  These are my cards from 3 of Saturday's Classes--Gina K Designs, Hero Arts and The Stamp Market. 



These 3 cards were from the Gina's fun class using the Daisies Forever Layering Stencil Bundle, made by Gina K Designs.  The bundle includes two stencils, a set of stamps and coordinating dies. We did a woodgrain effect on the background of the yellow flowers along with the same effect on the teal flowers.  I used my Taylored Expressions Blender Brushes along with my Pinkfresh Studios ink cues.  These sure are fun cards to make.




These fun fold cards were from the class taught by Libby and Hero Arts. She put together a special stamp set called SCT Sampler Set that includes images and sentiments from some of her favorite Hero Art stamp sets--how fun!  I then bought the matching dies for each of these sets.  The sets are Coloring Layering Bunny, Color Layering Cherries and Artichoke Blooms.  They are fun sets and it will be nice to be able to make more cards in the future!  




These three cards were inspired by Amy from The Stamp Market.  We used the Friendly Hellos Stamp, Stencil and Die set.  These colorful cards were fun to make, though I did not follow Amy's direction on a couple of them.  I love the layers and the dimension.  

I also completed Jenn's Lawn Fawn class, but the cards are on my stamp desk drying.  I will post them later this week. I am now ready to tackle the 4 Sunday classes. It is so easy to follow along as I can stop and start the video as needed.  This is such an awesome event and I am going to do it all again in October!

Thanks for stopping my my blog and checking out my cards!

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! So many fabulous cards, Barb! Well done!!!