Thursday, May 19, 2022

Pinkfresh Studio and Taylored Expressions




Today I am showing you some cards I made  from the SCT-Scrapbook and Cards Today--Crop and Create Delivered.  I finished all of the classes yesterday--YAY!  This was an awesome virtual card making event that happened in March and I was not able to watch all of the classes from the three days.  These are my cards from Pink Fresh Studio and Taylored Expressions.



These 3 cards were from Pink Fresh Studio and taught by Lauren Bassen, aka Laurafadora!   The Simplest Gestures bundle includes 4 stencils, a set of stamps and coordinating dies. We used the stamp set with the die, the stencils by themselves and the stamp set with resist emboss.   I used my Taylored Expressions Blender Brushes along with my Pinkfresh Studios ink cubes. These cards were so fun to create as we used so many different techniques!





These 4 colorful cards were taught by Taylor Van Bruggen with Taylored Expressions.  We received one of the Create-in-Quad Stencils called Hexagon along with a stamp set called Oh Yes You Did!  We used 4 fun colors in the hexagon backgrounds--all brush blended with TE inks.  Some of the sentiment were embossed with gold. 


Thanks for stopping my my blog and checking out my cards!  I will post 2 more classes tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW!!! You've been busy - and each card is gorgeous!

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning cards Barb = love the monochrome blue floral in particular. The drama in the geometric ones is fabulous
Blessings
Maxine