Monday, May 30, 2022

Thank You for Your Service!


Happy Memorial Day!  


I really like this Taylored Expressions Home of the Brave Stamp Set.  I picked a red and blue lined patterned paper for the background and stamped the image directly on the panel.  I used my TE Cherry Pop and Blue Corn ink cubes--it makes the stamping easier along the stars and stripes.  I then picked one of the patriotic sentiments in the set--perfect for Memorial Day!  



Here is the inside of my card with a strip of the patterned paper:



I hope you like my card and also that you have a sweet holiday!  Remember all of those who gave their lives for our freedom! 

Image/Sentiment: Taylored Expressions Home of The Brave Stamp Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy; Patterned Paper

Ink:  Taylored Expressions Cherry Pop, Blue Corn Ink Cubes

Accessories:  None

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A striking card Barb, and a great make for you Memorial Day
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I absolutely love this card, Barb!