Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Hyacinth


This is my May card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS. Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 71st month and the theme for May is "Flowers" 


I picked a stamp that I recently received from Technique Tuesday and the Greenhouse Society.  This was from March and is called Hyacinth and it comes with coordinating dies.   I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and die cut the hyacinth plant.  The background papers and panels are from Heidi Grace Designs Winnefred St--Decor Stripes. The sentiment is from the same set and I used circle punches for it.  I added some yellow enamel dots for the final touch.  I think this is a sweet image.



Here is the inside of my card with a strip of the patterned paper:



I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too! Terry has posted all of the 2022 themes, so be sure to come back to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment: Technique Tuesday Greenhouse Society March 2022 Stamp and Die set Hyacinth 

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White; Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon; Heidi Grace Designs Winnefred St--Decor Stripes Patterned Paper

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Circle Punches; Yellow Enamel Dots

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so pretty. Lovely coloring of the hyacinth and the overall design is perfect!

kiwimeskreations said...

A gorgeous image Barb, and a fabulous use of ot on this beautiful card
Blessings
Maxine