Monday, May 9, 2022

So Very Proud of You


It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the fun image from Colorado Craft Company called Proud of You that I sent out for our May card #93! That means we are in the middle of year number 7 with this fun challenge! All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time! 




I thought this would be a fun image for all of the spring and summer celebrations--especially graduations!  I colored the sweet image that was die cut with one of the coordinating dies (love this!) with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I was a bit short on time, so the background is from a colorful package of Taylored Expressions Done For You Panels that I just got a week ago.  These are so cool and I know I will use them often in the future.   The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I used one of the matching dies for it. I added some clear dots for the final touch!   I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!



Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of the colorful paper, along with another sentiment from the stamp set:




Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!   Kelly is up for our June challenge.  Please be sure to join us again.  


Image/Sentiment:  Colorado Craft Company Proud of You Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight; Taylored Expressions Done For You Alcohol Ink Series 2

Ink: Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Clear Dots

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, WOW! I didn't know TE had that gorgeous paper... love it! And your critters look splendid with it. Such a fun card! Thanks for sending a great 3M image/sentiments to work with this month!