Tuesday, May 3, 2022

May One Plus 12


This is my One Plus Twelve card for May!  This was the brainchild of Kelly and she asked Jeanette and me to join her in this challenge in 2019. We are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  It was so much fun that the three of decided to continue for our fourth year and pick a new image to use.


For 2022, I picked newer Stampin' Up set called Nature's Harvest.  I think this set is so pretty and I picked the largest coneflower or sunflower image to use each month.  There is also a coordinating die set called Harvest so I can use that some months too.

For my card this month, I decided to go with purple coneflower!  I colored the image and then die cut the flower with the coordinating die.  I used my Gina K Designs Master Layout 2 to die cut a purple panel and then embossed it with a Stampin' Up Tin Tile Dynamic embossing folder.  I then added an oval die cut from Cottage Cutz Single Stitched Ovals and then embossed it with a Stampin' Up embossing folder called Perfect Polka Dots.  I also stamped one of the sentiments in this sweet set and die cut it also with one of the dies in this sweet set. I layered the sentiment on a black strip and the card is complete! 



Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's and Kelly's blog. I am sure you will enjoy checking out each of our stamps for 2022 and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! Be sure to check back every month on the 3rd to see our cards!

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Nature's Harvest Stamp and Die Set

Cardstock: The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque; Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories: Copic Sketch Markers; Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2; Cottage Cutz Single Stitched Oval Die; Stampin' Up Perfect Polka Dots and Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folders

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your color choices are lovely this month - and the design is perfect! I love the saying, too. What a gorgeous card!