Saturday, May 21, 2022

Honey Bee and Therm-o-web!

 



Done! I am showing you the last of cards I made  from the SCT-Scrapbook and Cards Today--Crop and Create Delivered.  I finished all of the classes this week--YAY!  This was an awesome virtual card making event that happened in March and I was not able to watch all of the classes from the three days.  These are my cards from Honey Bee Stamps and Thermo-Web.





Mari Clarke taught the Honey Bee Stamps class and we made these 3 fun shaker cards. In our box was the Celebrate Stamp and Die set along with the Layering Streamer Stencils.  So Fun! We made 3 shaker cards with the stars and balloon dies from the set and filled the middle with a great package of sequins. I added some on the front of the cards too.   The Celebrate sentiment is a fun die and backer as well as a sweet stamp too.  The streamer stencil was very cool to ink blend.  Great Class!  




These 2 cards were done in a make 'n take by Sue Doherty and Therm-o-Web.  She included a new, not even released product and we got to make foiled cards without heat!  We each got a sample of a Deco-foil Adhesive Transfer and I used my Big Shot to apply the foil to my blended backgrounds.   The rainbow one of the top has texture as I used an embossing folder on the panel when it was complete.  These products are very fun and easy to do--add foil without heat!


Thanks for stopping my my blog and checking out my cards!  This weekend I am taking the Pinkfresh Studio Create and Connect virtual event--but I am missing most of it live.  Thank Goodness for the classes being recorded so soon I will be posting some of those cards here too!

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! More beauties! You've been doing an amazing job, Barb!

kiwimeskreations said...

What fabulous cards Barb - love them, especially the therm-o-web. How great to be able to foil without heat!
Blessings
Maxine

Julia Sandvoss said...

Great job on all of them and really love your cards using our Deco Foil Adhesive Transfers!!