Friday, May 20, 2022

Lawn Fawn and Concord & 9th

 


Today I am showing you some cards I made  from the SCT-Scrapbook and Cards Today--Crop and Create Delivered.  I finished all of the classes this week--YAY!  This was an awesome virtual card making event that happened in March and I was not able to watch all of the classes from the three days.  These are my cards from Lawn Fawn and Concord & 9th.



These 3 cards are Concord & 9th and Cathy Zielske taught the class.  We received the Pop-up Par-Tay stamp and die set along with the Confetti Dots Turnabout Stencil--they are all so fun!  We ink blended the stencil on the card fronts and then added various sentiments along with die cuts. When you open the bottom Let's Eat Cake card, Hip Hip Hooray pops up inside!  These colorful cards were so fun to make.




These 3 glittery cards were taught by Jenn Shurkus and Lawn Fawn--Who Else!    We received the fun stamp set called Happy Birthday Deer along with the coordinating dies.  I colored with my Copic Sketch Markers with many tips from Jenn. We ink blended the words and added glitter on all three cards.  These sure are bright and cheery!


Thanks for stopping my my blog and checking out my cards!  I will post more class along with one of the Make 'n Takes tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Woo Hoo! Party time on your blog today, Barb! These adorable cards SCREAM party time!

kiwimeskreations said...

A fabulous selection of cards Barb - love the bottom three in particular!
Blessings
Maxine