Monday, January 3, 2022

2022 One Plus Twelve Returns



This is my One Plus Twelve card, first month of 2022!  This was the brainchild of Kelly and she asked Jeanette and me to join her in this challenge in 2019. We are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  It was so much fun that the three of decided to continue for our fourth year and pick a new image to use.

For 2022, I picked newer Stampin' Up set called Nature's Harvest.  I think this set is so pretty and I picked the largest coneflower or sunflower image to use each month.  There is also a coordinating die set called Harvest so I can use that some months too.

For my first card, I stamped the image and then colored it with my Copic Sketch markers. I die cut the image and layered it on a dotted oval by Sizzix. The background was embossed with a sweet folder from Anna Griffin and Cricut-Cuttlebug called Matelassé.  The sentiment is from the same set and I used one of the dies to cut it out.  I added a few green enamel dots along with some linen thread for the final touch!





Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's and Kelly's blog. I am sure you will enjoy checking out what stamp set each of them picked for 2022 and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! Be sure to check back every month on the 3rd to see our cards!

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Nature's Harvest 

Cardstock: The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque; Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Garden Green

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories: Copic Sketch Markers; Green Enamel Dots; Stampin' Up Linen Thread; Cricut-Cuttlebug Anna Griffin Matelassé Embossing Folder; Sizzix Dotted Oval Die




3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

YAY for Year #4 of the One Plus and WOWZA you chose a beaute! I am thrilled you chose an SU stamp set - very you! I don't know this set so I looked it up and my goodness, the cards are sensational! I look forward to see your 12 months of coneflowers - starting with this lovely green and gold. Bravo! Here's to One Plus in 22!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love the stamp you chose - it's going to be such fun to see what you do with it all year long. This is one of my favorite series. (Funny thing, this stamp was in my short list of stamps to choose for my ONE stamp this year.)

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful choice of stamp Barb - and this is a dramatic card with the gold and green. I am looking forward to seeing how you use this stamp throughout the year
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine