Sunday, January 30, 2022

Stampin' Up Sundays!



Today is a Sunday and the start of one of my new personal challenges for 2022-Stampin' Up Sundays!  At least once a month, I will be posting a card made with one of my many Stampin' Up stamp sets!  Yes, I waited until the last Sunday of the month for January, but I made it!

This month, I made a card using the new to me stamp set called Driving By.  I got this set last week as a part of a Virtual Bingo, hosted by my demo Sarah.  We made three cards with the stamp set and played 6 games of Bingo.  I had very bad Bingo cards and did not win a thing!  Sarah was very generous and there were 5 awesome stamp or die bundles as prizes along with a gift certificate for a future order.  My second card was very bad--I had 7 numbers covered including the free space, when Bingo was called by someone else.  I had 2 entire columns with a number called!  But--it as great fun and we did make 3 sweet cards.

This card is similar to one of the cards we made.  I stamped the image and one of the sentiments on the white panel.  I stamped the cut car another piece of white, which I colored with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I fuzzy cut that image and popped it over the car on the panel. The strips of patterned paper are from an older pack of DSP called Kaleidoscope.  The background panel was embossed with a Stampin' Up folder called Maps.  I also added some Bermuda Bay enamel dots!





I hope you like my card and will check back in February when I post my second card in the series!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Driving By

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White; Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay, Polished Pink, Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper

Ink: Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories: 
  Stampin' Up Maps Embossing Folder; Copic Sketch Markers; Bermuda Bay Enamel Dots

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Great card. I love the bright colors.

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful bold coloured card Barb - and those balloons behind the car look like fun...
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine