Sunday, January 9, 2022

Happy New Year!



It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the sweet Stamp Anniething Annie-Happy New Year  image Kelly sent out for January 2022, card #89! That means we are in the middle of year number 7 with this fun challenge!  All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time! 



I colored the sweet image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  The background paper is from a new Stampin' Up Designer Series pack called Peaceful place.  I love the shimmery stars or snowflakes in the paper.  I layered the DSP on a piece of pretty Silver Mirricard from The Paper Cut and then decided to add a silver foil snowflake behind Annie.  This is die cut from the rather large Impression Obsessions!  I did not add any bling or embellishments to the card as I love the expression on Annie and wanted that to shine!  I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!



Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of the shiny background paper:




Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!   I am up for our February challenge.  Please be sure to join us again.  


Image/Sentiment:   Stamp Anniething Annie-Happy New Year

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Peaceful Place Designer Series Paper; The Paper Cut Silver Mirricard

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Impression Obsession Snowflake 6 Die




5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is adorable! I love the oversized snowflake behind Annie and the beautiful paper you used. Very nice!

Debby Kuster said...

This stamp is adorable. Nice card

MiamiKel said...

Happiest new year indeed With the spectacular coloring of yours! I love the background that little halo looks like a fire cracker! Beautifully designed - happy new year to you dear friend! ♥️

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling image- love the DP and the snowflake you added as well.

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous image and so beautifully used Barb - a great card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine