Monday, January 31, 2022

TE Tuesdays






Wait--you say today is not a Tuesday?  Well, it is the last day of the month and I have not posted a card for January for one of my 2022 Monthly Challenges.  I am challenging myself this year to make a card once a month using one of the many Taylored Expressions stamp sets that I have and am called it TE Tuesdays!  But, I ran out of time and ran out of Tuesdays, but it is still January, so here it is!

The stamp and die set that I picked to use is called Sending Sunshine.  It includes the word Sending die along with a backer.  There is also a bunch of smaller sentiments in the set. I seem to need more Get Well cards this past year or so.  It was a fun and quick way to make a few for my stash.  I die cut the word Sending from Mint Macaron and the backer from Mossy Meadow.  I layered the word three times. The sentiment was flagged on then ends and layered over a strip of the fun Designer Series Paper called Birthday Bouquet.  The background is from the same patterned paper pack.   I did not add any embellishments, as the paper is busy enough.



I hope you like my Taylored Expressions card, though it is a day early or a month late!  I will be back in February for another card using my fun TE stamps!

Image/Sentiment: Taylored Expressions Sending Sunshine Stamp, die and backer set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White;  Stampin' Up Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow, Mint Macaron, Birthday Bouquet

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories: 
  Stampin' Up mini tag punch


2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Nope, it's not Tuesday... but any day is a good day to see your lovely Taylored Expressions cards, Barb.

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful set of very pretty cards Barb.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine