Thursday, August 11, 2016

A Little Silliness



Here is my card for our August mystery image group.  Jeanette sent us this cute image of three little chicks in the kitchen along with a sweeet sentiment!  She said she fell in love with the sentiment when she saw this stamp set.  I too love the sentiment, however I think the image is cute too!   

Next month, Patti is our hostess and I cannot wait to see what fun image she has picked out.  So--we all get to create another cute card!


Here is the inside of my card:






I hope Jeanette and the others in our group like my card.  I cannot wait to see all of the other creations!

Image/Sentiment:  Stamping Bella Iron Chef Chicks

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White; Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Shush, Pistachio Pudding, All Abloom Designer Series Paper Pack


Ink:  Black

Accessories:  
Copic Markers; Stampin' Up Strawberry Slush Stretch Ruffled Ribbon, Yellow Brad, Punches, Green Button with White Fiber




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, you did such a fabulous job with the image/sentiment I sent. Love your card!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Barb - yes, life needs a good sprinkling of silliness!
Blessings
Maxine