Friday, August 5, 2016

When Life Gives You Lemons



This is my card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS.  Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our ninth month and the theme for August is "Fruit Stand".  I inked up one of my favorite Penny Black stamps and colored it with my Copic Markers!

I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too!  I cannot wait to see what our theme is for September and that will post on the 10th.  



Here is the inside of my card:




Image/Sentiment:  Penny Black Life Gives you Lemons/Serendipity Stamps--no name listed 

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Smokey Slate, Crushed Curry, Gumball Green, Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper Pack

Ink: SU Smokey Slate; Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories:  Creative Memories Corner Rounder; Copic Markers; Green brads



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous and fun card Barb - beautifully presented as ever.
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Lovely card- and I have been enjoying lemonade as of late! Great sentiment!