Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Americana Blueprints



This is the second week of posting my card kits and I will have the final three today, Thursday and Saturday!  As a reminder, I was in a card kit on SCS earlier this summer.    I was the recipient of 8 wonderful kits in June and we are to post our cards within two months after our month--so by the end of August, you should see my cards!!!!   In this group, we can "request our wishes" and the sends may be able to grant some of them.  I had asked for any patriotic images and papers, so you will see a few more red, white and blue cards!

This is card number 6 from a great kit sent by Terry L.  I put the "L" behind Terry's name as we have three members named Terry and you will see card next week from Terry A. on Thursday and I posted the card I made from Terry S., last week!  Terry's kit had a variety of images from Tim Holtz's Americana Blueprint set.  I had not seen these before and I loved all of them! Terry also sent great patterned papers and an assortment of awesome embellishments.  This was a fun kit to play with!  I hope I did OK and that Terry likes my card.  Thanks so much for the fun images Terry! 



 



Here is the inside of my card:




Image/Sentiment:  Tim Holtz Americana Blueprints

Ink:  Black

Cardstock:  Core'dinations Black Iris, Blue Red Cardstock, Dark Blue Stripe, Cardinal Large Dot,  Red Stripe Patterned Paper


Accessories: 
Copic Markers; Blue Button; 4th of July Baker's Twine by Hemptique; Red Brads; American Crafts Americana Flag on the inside



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A striking card Barb!!
Blessings
Maxine

Terry Ladwig said...

LOVE it Barb!! So glad you liked the kit :-)