Wednesday, August 10, 2016

But I am Cute!



This is the card for the 27th round of the Unidentified Image swap on SCS.  It is a group of ladies who are a part of a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same image, sent to us by the hostess.  The unidentified part is that we are to not discuss the image at all until the day they are to be posted--that is today!   The image for this round were provided by Lela.  She will swap the cards and include the next image that Heather, our next hostess, provides in our return envie.  And then we get to do it all again--for round #28!!!

The image that Terry sent is from one of my favorite companies--Penny Black, but I have seen it.  I think it sure is cute.  I also used one of my newest purchase--a set of stitched rectangle dies by Gina Marie Designs.  I bought a couple of different sets and I just love them!


Here is the inside of my card:



If you check some of the other blogs listed on my sidebars, you may find some other swappers who have posted their creations today or in the next few days.  I hope Lela and the others in this swap like my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Penny Black Purrfect Day
 
Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White; Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Rose Red, Marina Mist;  Fancy Pants Designs Unity Patterned Paper

 
Ink:  Black
 
Accessories:  Copic Markers; Gina Marie Stitched Rectangles; Blue Button with Blue Baker's Twine, SU Rose Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon




2 comments:

Tracie said...

Just love this card. That cat is adorable.

Unknown said...

Very cute! I have a bunch of those stitched dies from Gina Marie in my cart...just have to click the order button!!