Monday, August 1, 2016

Melonheadz Challenge



I am back with another card for this week's Melonheadz Challenge.

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/

The theme for this challenge is Use Favorite Stamp or Stamp Set!

It runs from August 1st to the 13th

Melonheadz sure has the cutest images--I love every one of them and have a hard time choosing which one I want to use for each of our challenges!  Be sure to go and check them out!

So--I bet you wonder if this is my favorite image from Melonheadz?  Pretty close as I am a retired Physical Education teacher and I think it is a wonderful career path to take.  One of my best friends was recently named the Elementary Physical Education Teacher of the year--for Wisconsin, the Midwest and then in March, the National winner!  Way to go Penny!  So--this card is going to her as I am grateful for her as a friend as all she has done as a teacher!





Here is the inside of my card:




I hope you and my teammates like my card for this challenge! 


Image/Sentiment:  Melonheadz School Staff 2 Combo Pack/Stampin' Up Small Script

Ink:  SU Real Red

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 100# White; SU Real Red, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight; Unknown Pennant Patterned Paper

Accessories: SU Oval Punches; Red Striped Ribbon


I hope you will play along this week with the Melonheadz Challenge too! Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.



4 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

This card is so cute and perfect for your friend, Penny! I love that you were a teacher. Did I ever tell you about when we had an air guitar band in the PE locker room, in the 7th grade? Well, I still cannot listen to Joan Jett "I Love Rock-n-Roll" the same! ;) Great card!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cute image Barb, and so appropriate for your friend. A lovely card.
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this card is so cute... and yes, as a retired teacher and athletic director, this must be one of your favorite MH images!

JanR said...

Wonderful card! I really like the shape of your image panel - so cool!