Thursday, August 18, 2016

Star Spangled Celebration



Day Number Three!  Yes, I am posting another card made from the card kit group that I am in on SCS.  I was the recipient of 8 wonderful kits in June and we are to post our cards within two months after our month--so by the end of August, you should see my cards!!!!   In this group, we can "request our wishes" and the sends may be able to grant some of them.  I had asked for any patriotic images and papers, so you will see quite a few red, white and blue cards in the next week or so.

This is card number 3 from a great kit sent by Pansy. Pansy's kit was packed full!  She sent numerous images, a bunch of great patterned paper, various embossed card fronts, awesome embellishments and other fun items I sure will use on more cards.  I bet I can make another 10 cards, just from the supplies in this kit from Pansy!. I picked the cute Craft Lounge image, which I have never seen before.  This was a fun kit to play with!  I hope I did OK and that Pansy likes my card.  Thanks for a wonderful kit Pansy!



 


Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment: Craft Lounge-Star Spangled Collection Image and Sentiment

Ink:  Black

Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy; Stars and Fireworks Patterned Paper


Accessories: 
Copic Markers; Darice Fireworks Embossing Folder; Silver Stars;



4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, you did a great job with this kit, too... perfect card!

Kristie W. said...

I really like this image! It's one I haven't seen before either. Great card using your kit supplies!

kiwimeskreations said...

Well done Barb - another great and patriotic card. Love that embossed fireworks panel.
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the patriotic feel to your card- cute image and love the embossed fireworks. Looks like you had a blast creating!