Wednesday, August 17, 2016

A Special Treat for You



Two days in a row!  Yes, I am posting another card made from the card kit group that I am in on SCS.  I was the recipient of 8 wonderful kits in June and we are to post our cards within two months after our month--so by the end of August, you should see my cards!!!!   In this group, we can "request our wishes" and the sends may be able to grant some of them.  I had asked for any patriotic images and papers, so you will see quite a few red, white and blue cards in the next week or so.

This is card number 2 from a great kit sent by Tracie. Tracie sent a fantastic kit with two different images, a bunch of great patterned papers and some awesome embellishments for me to use. I picked the cute Whipper Snapper image.  This was a fun kit to play with!  I hope I did OK and that Tracie likes my card.  Thanks for a great kit Tracie!

Tracie even included a pair of red, white and blue socks in my package!  She said she wanted me to have something fun to wear at my 4th of July party for family and friends.  I did not wear them as it was quite hot that day--but I for sure will wear them this fall as I love colorful socks!  Thanks Tracie!






Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment: Whipper Snapper Designs Patriotic Flowers, Unknown Company for Sentiment

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy; We R Memory Keepers Red, White and Blue Patterned Paper


Accessories: 
Copic Markers; SU Punches; Red Star Clip



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a pretty card, Barb... you used the patriotic kit well!

kiwimeskreations said...

Well done Barb - a great card, patriotic but still quite feminine
Blessings
Maxine