Saturday, August 13, 2016

Don't Let Looks Fool You!



This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I think this is a perfect card to send to anyone for pretty much any occasion!

Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!


Image/Sentiment:  Whipper Snapper Designs - It was the Egg

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper

Accessories:  SU Lost Lagoon 3/8" Silky Taffeta Ribbon; Copic Markers; Berry Brads




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this card is so cute.. definitely! I love it!

kiwimeskreations said...

Thank you for the giggle this gorgeous card gave me Barb - it's a lot of fun, and beautifully made
Blessings
Maxine