Thursday, August 25, 2016

One More Down, One to Go!



This is the second week of posting my card kits and this is my second to the last kit!  I was the recipient of 8 wonderful kits in June and we are to post our cards within two months after our month--so by the end of August, you should see my cards!!!!   In this group, we can "request our wishes" and the sends may be able to grant some of them.  I had asked for any patriotic images and papers, so you have seen a few red, white and blue cards. 

This is card number 7 from a great kit sent by Terry A.  Terry is the third Terry in our group and this is the final Terry posting!  Terry's kit had a couple of cute image and I picked the Penny Black one!  Terry also sent great patterned papers and an assortment of sweet embellishments.  This was a fun kit to play with!  I hope I did OK and that Terry likes my card.  Thanks so much for the fun kit Terry! 




Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment:  Penny Black Critter Fun

Ink:  Black

Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point, White. Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper


Accessories: 
Copic Markers; Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangles Dies; Blue Pearls; Star Ribbon; Anchor Buttons



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous and fun card Barb - love the image and how you have used the papers and accents
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun Patriotic paper and accessories- cute image!