Monday, August 29, 2016

School Rules!



I am back with another card for this week's Melonheadz Challenge.

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/

The theme for this challenge is School Rules!

It runs from August 29th to September 11th

Melonheadz sure has the cutest images--I love every one of them and have a hard time choosing which one I want to use for each of our challenges!  Be sure to go and check them out!

Yes, it is back to school time...........................  But being a retired teacher, I still have a smile on my face!




Here is the inside of my card:





I hope you and my teammates like my card for this challenge! 


Image/Sentiment:  Melonheadz School Activity Combo Pack

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake;

Accessories: SU Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding, Cherry Cobbler Brads; Sizzix Reading & Writing Embossing Folder


I hope you will play along this week with the Melonheadz Challenge too! Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a darling card, Barb... love the embossed background!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Barb - I am a bookworm, so this really appeals.
Blessings
Maxine

JanR said...

So cute! That embossing folder is perfect for this!