Sunday, August 21, 2016

Closer to Being a Mermaid



This is my card for August's Monthly Challenge for the Creative Card Chicks.  This group is a kind of mystery image swap, where we each get an image and additional items to complete the challenge each month.  Paula is the hostess this month and sent everyone cute image and some hilarious sentiments.


Members of the Creative Card Chicks to post our cards between the 21st and 23rd of each month--so if you check the blogs on my sidebars today or in the next few days, you may see more of these wonderful creations!  Roxie is the hostess for September, and I am sure she has a fun image and challenge in mind for us!  Stay tuned!






Here is the inside of my card--this sentiment makes me hoot!



This was a fun kit and I hope Paula and the other Creative Card Chicks like my card.

Image/Sentiment:  Craft Lounge Edith/Sentiment is Impression Obsession-- Mermaid

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections White; Stampin' Up Tangerine Tango, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake; Hobby Lobby Patterned Paper

Ink: Black


Accessories:  
Gems; Tangerine Tango Baker's Twine; Copic Markers, Doily, Shell Dies from Impression Obsession




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I did almost the same thing on the inside of my card Barb. Love the card you designed!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Barb this is wonderful - love the image on the outside and how you have coloured it, and the sentiment inside is too funny.
Blessings
Maxine

Kelly said...

Great card. I fell in love with the sentiment. Great job on the coloring. Creative Blessings!