Thursday, December 24, 2020

Bethlehem


Blessed Christmas Eve!

I have another Christmas Card to share today.  Today, I inked up a new to me, but used stamp set I was gifted a few months ago.  This card uses the image, sentiment and star from a Close to My Heart stamp set called Bethlehem. This is such a pretty set and I know I will use it often in the future for more Christmas Cards!

I embossed all of the parts with gold embossing powder on Night of Navy cardstock. I layered the panel on a piece of Gold Mirricard from The Paper Cut.  The background layer is cut from my MFT-Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 27 and layered over the same colored card base.  No Embellishments are needed for this card!
 

Here is the inside of my card, with a sentiment from the same set, along with a piece of gold Mirricard.



I hope you like my card.

Image/Sentiment:  Close to My Heart Bethlehem

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up Night of Navy; The Paper Cut Gold Mirricard

Ink: Versamark; Gold Embossing Powder; Stampin' Up Night of Navy

Accessories:  My Favorite Things-MFT Die-namics Blueprints 27



1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so pretty - love the blue/gold color combination.