Monday, December 21, 2020

Snowman To Go!


This is my card for December's Monthly Challenge for the Creative Card Chicks.  This group is a kind of mystery image swap, where we each get an image and additional items to complete the challenge each month. This is the 7th month of our new round--join me through the rest of 2020 and into 2021.

In December, we do not have a kit to make a card, but we are encouraged to show a Christmas card.  I made this sweet card using the Unity Snowman To Go stamp set.  I just love this image.  I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I added some Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter on the snowflakes and around the bottom of the cup.  The image is layered over some cute snowflake paper from Me and My Big Idea. There is also a layer of silver Mirricard from The Paper Cut as it matches some of the snowflakes in the patterned paper.  I added the matching sentiment from the same set.



Here is the inside of my card:



The Creative Card Chicks are to post our cards between the 21st and 23rd of each month--so if you check the blogs on my sidebars, you may see more of these wonderful holiday creations!  Many of our members also post their card in our SCS thread--so you might find more there. Be sure to join us in January with an image that I am going to send out.




Image/Sentiment:  Unity Stamp Company Snowman To Go

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Real Red; The Paper Cut Silver Mirricard; Me And My Big Idea Snowflake Patterned Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black;

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter 




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is very pretty! Love the Unity stamp you chose to use!