Wednesday, December 23, 2020

O Holy Night


I have a few more Christmas Cards to share in the next few days.  I inked up some new stamp sets along with some I have had for a long time.  This card has an image and sentiment from a brand new to me set from Sum More Fun Stamps called O Holy Night.  I think this church is so pretty and reminds me of my own church!

I embossed the image with silver embossing powder on white cardstock.  Our church is light gray, so this really image looks like it.  I then colored the parts of the image with Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  I colored the inside of the windows along with the wreath and bow. I added some Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter on the roof, trees, shrubs and ground around the church.  The words are from the same stamp set.
 


I like the look of this card, especially the sparkle and I hope you do too!  

Image/Sentiment:  Sum More Fun Stamps O Holy Night

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Basic Black

Ink: Versamark; Silver Embossing Powder

Accessories:  Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers; Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your church looks fabulous! I'm so glad you got that set. Love love LOVE the way it looks embossed!